International seminar on ÔÇśInnovation & Entrepreneurship in the Smart Cities of India
The focus areas of the seminar were;
For Senior Government Officials / Public and Private Sector Industry Leaders
- How do smart cities create opportunities for entrepreneurs- a Government perspective?
- Which types of innovations do we need in Smart cities in India?
- What are some of the International Best Practices in the field of Smart Cities?
- What are some of the potential areas of collaboration between Indian and international smart cities?
For Head of Academic Institutions
- In terms of employment, what are the current needs and challenges?
- How the universities could support the smart city development?
- How do the universities contribute?
- What are the current and future opportunities for the students?
For Students and Entrepreneurs
- How smart cities can create opportunities for entrepreneurs?
- How and where the students could develop their entrepreneurial ventures?
- From where could the entrepreneurial ventures be funded?
- How the city is supporting entrepreneurial ventures?
Mr. Arvind Kumar, Principal Secretary, Municipal Administration & Urban Development,
Government of Telangana, making the keynote address.